TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any orders not paid within a 10 day grace period from the invoice due date will be charged against your credit card on file. Past Due Balances are subjected to 18.0% annual service charge, minimum charge $4.00.
In the event this is not paid in accordance with the above terms, the customer agrees to pay all cost of collection including reasonable attorney fees.
• Baabaazuzu inc. agrees to ship orders between the requested start date and on or before the requested complete date of an order. (A 15% restocking fee of the invoiced amount will be charged for any shipment refused by a customer that was shipped within the dates requested by the customer.)
Claims/Damages and Shortages
• Baabaazuzu inc.’s responsibility for merchandise ends when the shipment is received by the common carrier. We are not responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Claims should be placed with the delivering carrier immediately.
• Please inspect your shipment immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies in your order must be reported to Baabaazuzu inc.’s Customer Service department within 7 days of delivery.
Return Goods Policy
• Merchandise may not be returned for credit or exchange without our specific written authorization. Requests for a Return Authorization number (RA#) may be made in writing or by calling our Customer Service department at 1-231-256-7176 or Fax 231-256-7388.
• Damaged goods must be Baabaazuzu inc. damages. Baabaazuzu inc. reserves the right to determine whether a garment will be repaired, replaced or credited after inspection.
• All returned merchandise must be clean as originally received.
• Packages received after 7 days following the issuance of our RA# will not be accepted.